Join the fight to end violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability by engaging with the Disability Royal Commission.

Quick Escape
< All Topics
You are here:

Congregate care

Anywhere disability support is provided to many people living together, often without choosing who they live with, is called congregate care, or sometimes called “congregate living” or just “congregation”.

This includes institutions, group homes and some other kinds of housing like assisted boarding houses.