At PWDA, we have advocates who can help you with the Disability Royal Commission. Our advocacy services are free, independent and confidential.
An advocate can help you with:
- information about the Disability Royal Commission
- making a submission or applying for a private session
- support to speak at a public hearing
- organising communication support
- accessing legal advice
- linking you to counselling support services
A PWDA advocate can also help you with issues you are experiencing outside of the Disability Royal Commission. This might include problems with Centrelink, the NDIS, housing, or discrimination in other settings.
If you would like support from one of our advocates, you can call us on 1800 843 929 (toll free) or fill in our intake form.
You can also look for other advocacy organisations in your area using a government tool called the Disability Advocacy Finder.